MLS # 14-322
Perched on a knoll overlooking the Pacific Ocean with Channel Island views as well as mountain views, this residence is well designed and set on over an acre. The home offers generous proportions with an open floor plan design, expansive patios and gardens that extend the living spaces to the outdoor areas for entertaining at its best.
This sophisticated home offers formal living and dining rooms, a private office, and three guest bedrooms. The heart of the home is the impressive great-room which includes a gourmet kitchen with a center island, a family room with bricked hearth fireplace and built-in media center and a breakfast room, all opening to patios and beautiful gardens.
The “piece de resistance” is the luxurious master suite which encompasses the entire upstairs. The two room ocean view suite includes the bedroom with a large view deck, a sitting room with a fireplace, built-in bookcases and another private deck, two walk-in closets and is complete with a spacious and bright bathroom with double sinks, a walk-in shower, bathtub and separate water closet with bidet.
Association Fee: $305 Month
Association Website: www.SummerlandHeights.org
- Four Bedrooms, Four Baths + Office
- 1. 18 Acres Park Like Setting
- Ocean and Mountain Views
- Four Acre Bunch Grass Preserve with Ocean View Trails
- Four Covered Patios + Sunning Patio
- Newly built-in Barbeque and Fire-pit
- Herringbone Oak Wood Floors
- Cherry Wood Cabinetry
- Three Fireplaces
- Dacor, Bosch, SubZero and Maytag Appliances
- Recessed Lighting
- Built-in Speakers in Living and Family Rooms
- Three Forced Air Gas Heaters
- Two Car Garage w/Storage + Guest Parking