MLS # 13-270 & 13-271
Against the backdrop of Santa Barbara’s magnificent mountains and overlooking the dazzling Pacific Ocean and Channel Islands, this property features 123 acres on 4 separate parcels with equestrian facilities and income producing certified organic crops.
There is much more to this impressive property. A comfortable and spacious 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom home is complemented by a pool and year-round creek. Santa Barbara’s renowned cultural, social and recreational amenities are all just minutes away, and the area’s world-famous wine country is within a scenic half-hour drive.
This one-of-a-kind property offers the potential buyer an exceptional opportunity to own Santa Barbara’s most prestigious working ranch.
• Overlooks the Pacific Ocean and Channel Islands
• Private yet close to shopping, beaches, the airport, Earl Warren Show Grounds
• Beautifully landscaped grounds
• 5 Bedroom, 4 bath, approximately 5000 sq. ft. house
• 2 Bedroom, 1 bath guest house
• 3 offices
• Swimming pool
• A one-acre multi-purpose and jumping arena
• Olympic regulation 20 x 60 meter dressage arena with mirrors
• A lunging arena
• Impeccably maintained arenas with excellent footing
• Spacious, well-equipped tack rooms
• Safe crosstie and hot-and-cold-water wash areas
• Hardwood lockers
• Clean, well-maintained box stalls, pipe corrals and pasture available
• 6 oversized box stalls 14 x 14
• Box stalls have resilient wood floors with sub-terrain drainage
• Five-acre pasture
• A range of paddock sizes
• An automatic water system
For more information, please visit: http://www.equineinparadise.com.